Is Your Niagara Home currently on the Market or are you planning to list soon?
Here are some helpful tips to consider when selling Your Niagara Home – DETAILS!
– Replace all burnt out light bulbs, make sure to check every single light fixture in the home!
– Clean all your windows and mirrors! Make your home SHINE! Get rid of all those smudges and fingerprints!
– Make sure those bathtubs and showers are sparkling – potential buyer’s ALWAYS look behind the shower curtains!
– Put those pet feeding stations out of sight – less clutter, more cleanly.
– Make sure your lawn is cut, gardens are clean and outdoor toys are properly put away. Touch up any chipping paint around your front door, garage or window frames. Perhaps a pretty planter by the porch, curb appeal matters too.
– Less is more! ALWAYS! De-clutter and organize your home from top to bottom. Is this a big job? YES! But it’s so worth it. A cluttered home can turn a potential Buyer off. Not everyone can see past a MESS.
– Organize every closet and cupboard – put items in storage if you have to. You want to make an illusion of a bigger home with lots of space! By cleaning out storage spaces, you are doing just that! Showing buyers’ all the SPACE your home has to offer!
– Make any room look BIGGER by using less furniture! Perhaps hiring a professional Stager will benefit you! Our team can help you pick the right Staging Company!
– Fresh, neutral paint throughout your home can also be beneficial. The majority of people do not LOVE that same bright turquoise colour that you had 5 rooms painted with. Consult with a painter, stager or a friend/family member for great ideas for popular neutral paint colours!
These details matter!
It’s about creating a comfortable, clean and welcoming atmosphere that potential buyers’ will surly remember when looking at multiple homes. If you want your home to stand out – REMEMBER THE DETAILS!
Contact us today and we will help you go over a list of details to make Your Niagara Home a memorable one!